So I love to do portraits! Mostly of people and Disney.
what I need from you to go ahead:
preferrably 3 pics of the subject, especially if it’s fanart I’m not familiar with or ocs.
I love to humanise animal characters, so any animal or anthro character humanised is good. However although I’m an animal-lover I’m not into animal portraits at the moment.
I would accept a PET horse, donkey, guinea pig, dog, cat, lovebird, donkey, mouse, rabbit, gerbil or chinchilla or goldfish but I’d have to ask 700 points or 800 if you want them done in a specific way.
any other human form I love to do: (you/oc/fanart as)
elf any type
any type of fairy except ice, autumn, vampire, demon, dark, half good half bad, fallen, punk, grave or gothic fairytale
Any of above is 500 points
if you would like a specific theme, stereotype, costume, apparel etc
its 600 points
if you would like a Chibi, I’m really not into the idea so it’s 900
or a thousand with specific themes and/or detaild
I don’t draw:
manga unless it’s a manga chibe
another style I’m not familiar with
anthros as they are
animals as they are unless they’re a pet!
the only medium I’m really into for serious works is acrylics so the examples of the ones I’ve done are shown!
so hit me up!
please pay the price and if there is a remainder arrange it with me.
Disney princesses/groups or single
K you're getting a real bargon here!
I will accept commissions or customs starting from 50 points!
- i don't have very many followers
- I need the practice!
- I sometimes make errors
- I'm generous!
- I love drawing Disney for other people.
i can get a general likeness of characters. I feel some of my drawings look a lot like them!
what I can do:
- i can do ALOT of detail. With more detailed scenes like rooms, the park the fair etc, the princesses themselves and aren't as good/accurate as with a less detailed drawing you can draw figure forms much bigger and therefore are easier to do.
- I put as much detail in as you would like. Seriously it can be hardly any detail, or like as much as the bible!
- for the above reasons I reckmnend less detail at this stage but I don't mind either way, obviously it's entirely up to you!
- I can draw a humorous drawing like the one pictures with/without speech bubbles
- I can do a comic splash which usually has speech bubbles and one window, unless it's many characters in the same situations
- I can do picturesque drawings which are like artistic pieces/ paintings but I Use watercolour penclosed.
- the last thing I can do is fashion collections i.e. Skater dresses for each a princess/cowboy themed dress for each princess etc
- I can also chibify any drawings if you wish!
- species bend or humanised or animalised characters
- age bend i.e. Princesses as babies or tweens but no young princesses or females as elders, makes me fill a bit freaked out, sorry
what I don't do:
- manga unless it's a manga chibi. Sorry just not big on it
- porn, sexual or adult themes
- gore or violence
- racist or other discrimanatory themes or language!
- Disney princesses ballooned
- princesses with huge boobs, visible bums, tiny skirts etc
- obese Disney females unless they are obese In the film
- fusions from shrek
I include any Disney characters. None Disney I do:
- goldlioicks, Penelope from 'penelope', juliet, thumbelina, Anastasia
The only tv characters I do:
- Linda, Isabella, Candace, palace pets, Elena, Sofia
K hit me up, I'm really looking forward to any interest I can get! just message me if you want!